Internet Download Violations

If your internet connection on campus has recently quit working, your MAC address may have been identified as illegally downloading copyrighted material.

If you know you have downloaded copyrighted material without permission from the owner, you will need read and follow the instructions of the  Download Violation letter (PDF).

If you believe you have not downloaded copyrighted material or unsure if you have, contact Information Technology Services desk (316-978-HELP) for assistance. Internet Technology Services will be able to assist you in your computer/network problems. They will also be able to assist you in locating your MAC address if you do not know it.