Shuttle Service Between WSU South and Main Campus starts 9/04/2018 -updated September 9, 2020
Through a expanded partnership with Wichita Transit, WSU students, faculty and staff will be able to move easily around WSU's campus and and get regular service to WSU South, WSU Tech campuses, WSU Old Town and downtown Wichita. Service starts August 17, 2020, with four routes.
Among the great features:
- Full service on routes even when classes are not in session.
- Bicycles are allowed! There are bike racks on each bus.
- Electric buses will be the primary vehicles on each route beginning in October.
- Real-time GPS tracking of all buses through Wichita Transit's MyStop app.
- Free transfers to intersecting Wichita Transit routes with Shocker ID.
- Free WiFi on every bus.
Details: WSU Free Shuttle with bus routes and schedules (scroll down to Route 202 for the WSU South route).