CHP Committees and Groups
This page provides a current list, descriptions and websites of standing committees, clubs and groups in the College of Health Professions (CHP).
Funding Request and Award Nominations
CHP provides supplemental funding for various development projects along with awarding faculty and staff for outstanding research and/or service.
Learning Assessment Plans and Reports
This page contains college program review reports and assessment plans for undergraduate and graduate programs in the College of Health Professions.
Office of Technology Services - Student Study and Computer Lab
The College of Health Profession's Office of Technology Services website provides faculty and staff quick access to technology resources and information.
- Academic Grievance Policy (PDF, 8 pages, March 2012)
- Bylaws - Governance Code (PDF, 14 pages, edited August 2017)
- CHP Shared Drive Policy (PDF, 2 pages, March 2019)
- CHP Website Review Policy (PDF, 2 pages, May 2019)
- Class Room/Conference Room Usage
- Incident Reporting Policy (PDF, 5 pages, February 2018)
- Tenure and Promotion (PDF, 18 pages, January 2019)
- Technology Policies - Chapter 19 in WSU Policy Manual
- Procedure for Executive Council Approval of Policies (PDF, 2 pages, January 2018)
- Professional Services Volunteer Agreement (PDF, 8 pages, January 2018)
- Utilization of CHP Spaces by Non-WSU Entities (PDF, 3 pages, January 2018)