Off Campus Windows PC: Remote Connection
Contact the Help Desk for assistance, as this requires a special setup: (316) 978-HELP, option 1 or email@example.com
- Access the VPN (See VPN instructions)
- Click on the Windows icon in the lower left and type Remote Desktop Connection.
- Select Remote Desktop Connection from the Best Match results.
- In the popup screen, for Computer, enter in the computer name you collected in the Work Computer Settings step. Click Show Options.
- For User Name, enter ad\myWSUID, for example ad\A123Z987. Click Connect.
- In the popup screen that appears, enter your myWSU ID password and click OK.
- A blue tab will appear at the top of your remote session. To close the session, click on the X in the upper right. Don’t forget to close your VPN session (See VPN instructions)