Schedule Building Documents:
- General Instructions
- Schedule Building Memo
- Waitlist Instructions - Managing Enrollment
- Schedule of Courses Errors and Warnings Report Instructions
- Instructional Method Codes
- Master Classroom Application PDF
- Academic Buildings & Rooms
- Spring 2021 In- Person Essential Course Template
Schedule Building Date Ranges
Some colleges/departments may have earlier due dates. The following schedule building dates are subject to change by the Registrar's Office:
|Schedule Building Term||Start Date||End Date||Part of Term Template|
|Spring 2021 (202120)||July 6, 2020||September 4, 2020|
|Summer (202030)||November, 25 2019||January 10, 2020|
|Fall (202110)||November 25, 2019||January 31, 2020|
Details of Course Schedule Roll
- Meeting days and times are rolled, and can be changed if desired.
- Buildings and rooms are not rolled, and should be entered if appropriate.
- Instructors are not rolled; please enter, attached to the sections.
- CRN’s are not rolled; a new one is created when the roll is done.
- No cross-listings, co-requisites, or links are rolled. Send these to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered.
- Attributes are rolled; please do not change any of them.
- The text for notes is not rolled, and will need to be re-entered.
- Special approval restrictions are rolled.
- The quota is rolled. Be sure to change if needed. On the tab for quota, the box that says “prior” has the actual enrollment for that section from the previous corresponding term.
- Waitlist maximums are rolled; you may update and/or enter this field.
- All course restrictions and prerequisites are rolled from the course file. These can be checked in Banner on SSARRES and SSAPREQ.
- "How Do I Build the Schedule of Courses?" Guide (PDF)
Quick reference guide for creating CRNs on SSASECT PDF
- Schedule Building Queries (PDF)
This guide contains information regarding Schedule Building pages available in Banner. These pages contain both Catalog and Schedule information.
- Military Time Conversion Job Aide (PDF)
Use this chart to help convert 12 hour to 24 hour time.
- Waitlisting Query Forms (PDF)
Schedule Building Reports are located in WSU Reporting and can be accessed from win.wichita.edu. Some Schedule Building reports update nightly and are accurate as of the previous day information. Check the bottom left of the report for the following:
- Banner Production (Live Data)
- Overnight Refresh:
- Data Warehouse
- Business Intelligence Predictive Model (BIPM)
Schedule Building Reports
- RO00082-Schedule of Courses
- RO00102-Building and Room Schedule
- RO00103-Schedule of Courses Errors and Warnings
- RO00128-Course Schedule Changes