Fully Online with In-Person Enrichment (Hybrid Option 4)
You have chosen an option that puts your full course online, including testing, but still offers opportunities for in-person enrichment opportunities. This choice is ideal for the following kinds of courses:
- Courses that have guest speakers who will be video captured but who will allow in-person attendance
- Courses that give extra credit for attendance at university or community cultural events, academic lectures, volunteering opportunities, etc.
All courses with in-person content delivery, in-person "field trips," and any other in-person activity will also need to follow these guidelines:
- Social distancing requirements must be followed at all times, including for outdoor spaces where appropriate
- Instructors and students must wear face coverings during class, including during lecture, and also while attending events
- Any relevant community standards in the community where these opportunities are offered
To assist you in putting some of your content online, Instructional Design and Access has created a learning path for you as part of the Academic Resources Conference (ARC). Please go to the "Topic or Track" sessions listing for the ARC here, and choose "Conference Tracks" and then "Hybrid Option 4" for a list of recommended trainings to support you. We will be offering a mix of online/on-demand video trainings, online/real-time interactive trainings, web-based narrative trainings, and currated articles to fill out your full learning path.