RSC COVID-19 Updates
The Rhatigan Student Center is Open
WSU Dining - Chartwells
Shocker Sports Grill & Lanes
- The full dining menu is served until one hour prior to closing. Select menu items (fried appetizers, cold sandwiches and beverages) are available during the last hour of each day. Hours of operation.
Bowling, billiards and darts operations are now open with added measures for social distancing, as well as disinfecting procedures after each use.
- Group reservations are being taken and are subject to current campus, local or state restrictions on mass gathering. Inquiries can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 316-978-3479.
- The RSC Engraving Shop is open from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday for in-person visits. Orders and inquiries can also be made by emailing email@example.com or by calling 316-978-3479.
- RSC meeting rooms will be set in a semi-permanent room set based on specific room size and an altered capacity with consideration given to the need for six foot social distancing within a room. This semi-permanent room sets gives staff the ability to maintain, clean and secure each room between meetings. The only rooms with a flexible room set will be Santa Fe Room and Beggs Ballroom.
- Info on room rates and new room setups.
Shocker Card Center
Still not sure who to contact? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll direct you to an appropriate contact.
The Rhatigan Student Center thanks you for your support and flexibility during this time!