Housing and Residence Life - Wichita State University

Log in to your Roompact account to complete a mail forwarding form before you move out. It is also recommended that you contact any businesses that send you mail to update your address with them directly.

Please CLICK HERE to review Privacy Act Statement as issued by the United States Postal Service.