How to Exhibit
- Develop artwork and concept for an exhibition
- Complete a Cadman Art Gallery Exhibitor Application
- Present your exhibit proposal to the Cadman Art Gallery Selection Board
- If selected, you will meet with the Gallery Supervisor to schedule installation, review marketing campaign and coordinate an artist reception
- Exposure of artwork in a high traffic venue, Rhatigan Student Center
- Guidance in how to design and install your own exhibit
- Support in creating an effective campus-wide marketing campaign
- Host your own reception with the support of Student Involvement
(Applications due Tuesday, November 12)
- Submit the online documents to indicate your interest in exhibiting in the Cadman Art Gallery
- The galllery coordinator will follow-up to schedule an interview with the selection panel
- Create a 10-15 minute presentation
- Present to the selection committee
Selection Committee Interview
(Tuesday, November 19)
- The gallery coordinator will schedule an interview with you. Interviews take place at the time listed above and occur every 20 minutes beginning at 6 p.m.
- Prepare to present about your exhibit in front of the selection panel for 10-15 mins.
- Artists will be asked to present 3-4 examples of their work that demonstrate the purpose of the exhibit. Examples may be presented in person or digitally.
Presentation should include
- Information about you as an artist
- Why you chose to apply to exhibit
- Tell us about your proposed exhibit
At the time of the interview, we will also take a profile picture of the artist(s) for marketing (if selected).
Following the Interview
- The applicant will be notified about the status their of application. If selected, the message will include the proposed time slot and the location assigned for their show.