2018 Puebla Program Costs
The program fee for 2018 is $5,000.00 for undergraduate students (UG); $5,500.00 for graduate students (GR). It covers:
- Room and board: 6 weeks in the Hotel Colonial or 3 weeks in a private home & 3 weeks in the hotel
- Tuition and fees for six credit hours at Wichita State University (the minimum)
- Excursions in Mexico (4 in total)
- Up to 5 doctor's visits in Puebla
The following expenses are not included in the program fee and will vary according to each individual.
- Airfare to and from Puebla, Mexico**
- Enrollment beyond 6 credit hours: $195.65 per hour for UG credit, $264.20 for GR credit
- Dining out and entertainment
- Communication (cell phones)
**Please make travel arrangements ASAP. At all possible book the same flights as Dr. Chávez's and the rest of the group. Dr. Chávez will send his itinerary to all the Program's participants.
Note: Cancelling participation in the Puebla Program after May 6th will result in a $100 cancellation fee.
Students from other institutions are charged the same fees as WSU students.
Questions? Contact Dr. Chavez at: email@example.com