Learn more about the Dental Hygiene program at Wichita State
The Department of Dental Hygiene offers information sessions for prospective applicants, family members and/or potential employers to share information about the Dental Hygiene program at Wichita State University. Some of the information includes:
- Overview of the Dental Hygiene Profession
- Overview of WSU's Dental Hygiene Program
- Application Process
Information on how and where you can get academic counseling will be provided. Program faculty will also be available to answer questions.
Dates and Times
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all information sessions will be held through Zoom. Please RSVP with your email address and a meeting invite will be sent to you the day of your selected session. If you do not receive an invite within an hour of the session, please contact the Dental Hygiene office at 316-978-3614.
Please RSVP 24 hrs in advance of the session you wish to attend.
- Sept. 25, 2020: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Oct. 30, 2020: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Nov. 11, 2020: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- April 16, 2021: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.