Speech and Language Services
We provide Speech and Language services for people of all ages. Areas that we evaluate and treat include:
- Speech fluency and stuttering
- Social skills
- Pediatric feeding and swallowing
- Speech-language disorders following a stroke, head trauma or laryngectomy
- Speech-language disorders requiring alternative and augmentative communication
We also offer area-specific programs and support groups that meet at the clinic for aphasia, autism, fluency, literacy, feeding and more. Please contact us for more information.
- Aphasia Group - video
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Autism Interdisciplinary Diagnostic Team (AIDT)
- Diagnostic Clinic
- Fluency Disorders / Summer Fluency Camp
- Literacy Camp
- Pediatric Feeding Group
Whether you are a new or returning client, we are pleased you chose us to serve your needs.
Questions about enrolling or re-enrolling in the Clinic?
» Call us at 316-978-3289.
» Submit a Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic Request Information Form.
» Speech and Language services client forms are located on the Client Enrollment Information page.
Questions about fees or payments?
» Contact the Billing Coordinator at 316-978-3166 or email@example.com.
Ready to make a payment now for hearing or speech services? Click button below, then choose either the "Audiology Payment" (hearing) or "Speech Payment" icon.