Any significant personal injury or property damage occurring on the WSU campus should be reported to the University Police at 316-978-3450 or by dialing 911 from a campus phone.


Personal Injury / Property Damage for Non-Employees or Property Damage for WSU Employees

See Joint Committee on Special Claims Against the State for instructions regarding Personal Injury or Property Damage or Loss Claims.

Complete the Fillable Claims Form and submit with documentation.
Please note, this form's name has changed. It was previously called the AR-98 "Personal Injury or Property Damage or Loss Claim Against the State of Kansas."

The Joint Committee meets from June through December. If a claim is submitted after November 1 it will be held until the following June. The Joint Committee will notify the claimant within 20 days after it makes a determination.

Updated 07/25/2019