Recommendations and Meeting Minutes
The New Academic and Institutional Partnerships Task Force met twice in person and twice via Zoom to discuss the university’s potential for new academic and institutional partnerships and it focused on three areas:
- a Mexico location.
- a dental school.
- collaboration with KU School of Medicine in Wichita on a Health Sciences facility.
Given the wide array of professional experience represented on the task force, a decision was quickly made that the group’s charge was to determine the feasibility of future discussions on these topics and not whether or not any or all of these topics were/are viable. Moreover, members of the task force voiced reservations about being able to make any recommendations in isolation of the many initiatives being discussed on campus at present:
- Education Initiative 2019 (Jose Nunez) .pdf
- Chihuahua Promotional PowerPoint .pptx
- Chihuahua Promotional Video .mp4
Higher Education Institutions in Mexico
- CENALTEC Information .pdf
- UNAQ Presentation (Jorge Gutierrez) .pdf
- Arkansas State University Brochure .pdf
Proposed Dental Program