Major: Nursing & Health Management
What is something unique about you?
I played tennis in high school.
Why did you choose Wichita State?
I chose Wichita state to become a better person and a better bowler while obtaining a degree.
What are plans after graduation?
I want to become a nurse practitioner in family medicine.
What gets you pumped to bowl?
Knowing I have the most amazing girls as me teammates.
Number of Years Bowling: 17
High Game: 279
High Series: 776
Top Bowling Accomplishments
- 2014 Texas high school state team champions
- 2016 Texas high school stars team runner ups
- 2017 Texas high school singles regionals champion
- 2017 james land memorial scholarship winner
- 2018 SWIBC All-Tournament Team
- 2018 Glen Carlson All-Tournament Team
- 2019 women’s nationals team 5th place
- 2019 SWIBC All-Tournament Team
Bowling Ball: Storm Hyroad Nano
Bowling Center: Hallmark Lanes, Killeen, TX
Dessert: Ice Cream
Vacation Spot: Florida
Professional Sports Team: Houston Texans
Professional Athlete: Serena Williams
Movie: Pitch Perfect
TV Show: Greys Anatomy
Book or Author: Relentless
Song: More hearts than mine - Ingrid Andress
Quote: "You can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13
Ice Cream Flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip
Fast Food: Taco Bell
Restaurant: Ghengis Grill
Retail Store: Uptown Cheapskate
Super Hero: Captain America