Major: Health Science
What is something unique about you?
I took dance classes for 14 years when I was younger. I also played just about every sport as a kid.
Why did you choose Wichita State?
I chose Wichita State because I wanted to be pushed outside of my comfort zone. I knew the bowling program would push me to be my best self. The campus is amazing and I also knew I would get a great education here as well.
What are plans after graduation?
I want to go to physical therapy school after I finish my undergrad.
What gets you pumped to bowl?
Listening to my favorite songs .
Number of Years Bowling: 16
High Game: 299
High Series: 799
Top Bowling Accomplishments
- 2017 Wisconsin Pepsi Champion
- Three time JBST champion
- 2018 Wisconsin high school state runner up - 26th place finish at Junior Gold in 2016
- 2018 Wisconsin high school conference champion
- 29th place finish at Junior Gold in 2017
- 6th place finish at Wisconsin high school state in 2017
- SWIBC I All Tournament Team
- 4 time Wisconsin high school all conference team
- 4 time Wisconsin high school state qualifier
Bowling Ball: Storm Phaze II
Bowling Center: Revs Bowl Bar and Grill in Oshkosh, WI
Dessert: Ice Cream or Brownies
Food: Steak & broccoli
Vacation Spot: Florida
Professional Sports Team: Green Bay Packers
Professional Athlete: Danielle McEwan
Movie: Dear John
TV Show: Big Brother and American Idol
Book or Author: Milk and Honey
Song: Chapters by Brett Young
Quote: "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough" - OG Mandino
Ice Cream Flavor: Brownie s'more
Fast Food: Culvers
Retail Store: Lululemon
Super Hero: My mom