There are many exciting things happening on the campus of WSU and in the Business School. Here are just a few things to consider:
- WSU's Clay Barton Scholarship is Kansas' biggest business scholarship at $48,000.
- The Barton School's accreditation through AACSB International places it among the top 12 percent of business schools in the U.S.
- Our Center for Entrepreneurship is consistently ranked as one of the nation's best.
- We have the only Human Resource Management degree in the Kansas Regents' System.
- We are the only Regents institution to offer a degree program in real estate.