$120,000 of Entrepreneurship Scholarships
The Center for Entrepreneurship offers a number of scholarships which amount to over $120,000. There is only one application to apply to all of them, with the exception of the Professor Fran Jabara Endowed Scholarship.
Professor Fran Jabara Endowed Scholarship
The Center for Entrepreneurship awards two $30,000 Professor Fran Jabara Endowed Scholarships
each year to students majoring or double-majoring in entrepreneurship.
The scholarship is awarded over a four year period. The link to apply to the Jabara Scholarship is below; you will be prompted to create an account to access the portal where you may then apply.
2020 Jabara Scholarship Recipients
Jacob O'Connor and Heitsman, Rebecca
Application Deadline: December 13, 2020
Must meet ALL of the following criteria:
Must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.50
- Minimum of 27 ACT or 1280 SAT (critical reading and math sections only)
- Be in the top 10% of your senior class
ESSAY: To assist the scholarship committee in the selection of the two scholarship recipients, please note that an essay, no more than 4,000 characters in length, will be submitted with the online application and must address one of the two topics listed below.
- Sharing intellectual interests is an important aspect of university life. Describe an experience or idea that you find intellectually stimulating, and explain why.
- Why is an education in entrepreneurship important to you? How will you use the education? For example, will you launch a new venture or carry the entrepreneurial mindset into your career?
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship, please contact Nancy Kersenbrock, Center for Entrepreneurship, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (316) 978-3000.