About Non-Degree Seeking Students
Wichita State University admits non-degree students who have special interests in college credit work but no immediate degree objectives. Non-degree Seeking students DO NOT need to meet with an advisor prior to enrolling. For assistance please feel free to contact the academic college or the academic advising center.
- Admission Requirements for: Non-Degree Seeking
- Although WSU does not require transcripts for admission purposes, students may need to provide one to show that prerequisites have been met prior to taking a course.
Important information about Non-Degree Seeking Status
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for Financial Aid or Scholarships.
- Each non-degree seeking student will be classified as a resident or non-resident for tuition purposes. Please visit the tuition page for rates per credit hour.
- Non-degree students are not able to register until open enrollment. For open enrollment dates, please refer to the registration page.
- Credit earned as a non-degree seeking student will only apply towards a degree after you become a matriculated (degree-seeking) student at Wichita State.