Flags Header

Other Services

Travel Signatures:

F-1 students who plan to depart the US after beginning their program of study should request a travel signature from an ISS adviser before leaving the US. The travel signature on page 2 of the I-20 should be no older than 6 months when students re-enter the US. There are three ways to request a travel signature:

  1. Drop off your I-20 at the Garvey International Center (GIC) front desk and collect it the next day.
  2. Visit our office during Walk-In Advising to have it signed while you wait.
  3. If you are on OPT or STEM OPT and no longer live in Wichita, email iss@wichita.edu to request a new I-20.

Employment Eligibility Verification (for SSN)

Bring your job offer letter to the GIC front desk and we'll notify you when your Employment Eligibility Verification letter is ready. Click here for more information.