For your safety and convenience Student Health is offering limited curbside services.
Prescription refill pickups
* refills are for current prescriptions at Student Health Services:
- Request your Rx refill at studenthealth.wichita.edu (please allow 2 hours for refill to be available)
- Once you are in the southwest parking lot in front of the Student Health Services door call 316-978-4792 to let us know you are here.
- A staff member will be right out with your prescription. Make sure to have your myWSU id or drivers license available.
- All charges will be placed on your student account to pay on-line.
Tuberculosis (tb) skin test reads
*This is for tb tests that have been administered at Student Health Services.
- Return to Student Health 48-72 hours after you received your tb skin test.
- Once you are in the southwest parking lot in front of the Student Health Services door, call 316-978-4792 to let us know you are here.
- A nurse will arrive car side to read your test. Please have your myWSU ID or drivers license available.
- You can receive documentation on the studenthealth.wichita.edu portal.
Please call 316-978-4792 with any questions and thank you for staying in!