Shocker Learning Center Services are offered virtually, with limited service in-person.
Supplemental Instruction (SI) - Login to Blackboard to find out if your class has SI. Check your SI leader’s Blackboard
course to see the most updated information from your SI leader.
Tutoring - You may request a tutor through your myWSU student portal. Once matched with a
tutor, check your email and work with your tutor to schedule a time to meet.
Welcome to the Shocker Learning Center!
Lindquist Hall room 107
Open Monday through Friday, 8 am. - 5 p.m.
Certified SI Leaders providing educational support focused on active learning.
- Group study sessions
- Individual & small group meetings during their office hours
More on Supplemental Instruction
Trained tutors providing educational support.
- One-on-one meetings
- Small group session
More on Turoring
Trained coaches providing educational support.
- Time management
- Study Skills
- Goal setting and planning
- Organizing assignments and notes
- Referrals to campus resources
- Promoting academic support on campus
- Developing partnerships to meet students' needs
- Providing space and resources to support classroom instruction
- Connecting students with campus resources
Study Skills Workshops:
Developed through collaboration with faculty, staff & students.
- Request a workshop or seminar for your group
- Request a workshop or seminar for your class
- Customized to your students' learning needs