Handshake: career development employment database for co-op/internships, full-time career employment,
on-campus positions and more!
- Update your profile in Handshake (wichitastate.joinhandshake.com) by logging in with
your WSU ID and password.
- Upload your resume to Handshake.
- If your resume was not approved after you uploaded it to Handshake, schedule a resume
review with a peer adviser by calling (316) 978-3688.
- When your resume is approved in Handshake, you may begin searching and applying for
on-campus and full-time employment positions.
MyVisaJobs: online resource for accessing employers who hire international students.
- Click on “Search Visa Sponsor” on right side of page.
- Type in work, city, and industry of choice.
- These companies are employers who have applied for H1-B Visa.
Working on Campus
Visit our webpage (wichita.edu/On-CampusEmployment) to find tips on an effective on-campus job search, as well as additional websites
listing on-campus jobs.