"Wichita State Univeristy is taking COVID-19 precautions and has suspended In-person classes for the rest of Spring 2020 and it will continue to be online for Summer 2020. Wichita State University will remain open. The good news is, if you’re enrolled in an online program, you will remain on track and continue as usual working in your online classes. As always, your Wichita State Online team is still available to support you. For more details, go to wichita.edu"
- Course questions and concerns: please contact your instructor
- Program support: please contact your academic advisor
- Technical issues on Blackboard site: Blackboard Support at (316) 978-7777 or create a work ticket online through the Support tab on Blackboard
- Assistance with passwords and WSU technical issues: Technology Help Desk, (316) 978-4357 or send an email
- Instructor support: please visit the Instructional Design and Access website for further instruction and resources
Find out what our students are saying about thier online journey!My Student Experience