Follow these three easy steps to secure your home away from home:
1. Complete your housing application at mywsu.wichita.edu
Log in to your myWSU portal and in the Student Tools box in the center of your screen, select Campus Housing.
The housing application is made up of multiple pages, which include the Contract Terms and Conditions, a personal profile, your LLC preferences, your building preference (not room preference), your FERPA and emergency contact info, and your meningitis immunization documentation.
2. Pay the $75 non-refundable application fee and the $200 prepayment to secure a space.
These payments are made separately on different pages of the application, but both payments must be on file to consider your application complete. NOTE: The $200 is a prepayment, not a deposit. This means that it is applied to your first housing bill, and you do not get this money back at the end of academic year.
3. Notification will be sent to your WSU email when (specific day/time) you can log back in to the housing application portal and select your room and meal plan.
Once you have completed all open pages in the application, you are done until further notice. The application will not overtly say 'COMPLETE' but you are done until we contact you to go through Room Selection in the Spring.
please note: room assignment is subject to availability, so don't delay!
The Full Application Timeline for the 2021-22 Academic Year will be available upon a later date.
- The 2021-2022 Housing Application goes live October 1st, 2020. Follow the steps listed above to access the applicaiton.
- The Early Bird Deadline is December 1st, 2020.
Room Selection Demo Videos
*These videos are only for instruction and demonstration, in order to showcase how the room selection process occurs. Some of the information shared in these videos (such as LLC floor locations, floor/building availability for new/returning students, etc) may vary from each academic year, and may not be the most accurate or applicable to the present selection process. Students should refer to information provided in the emails received for selection as well as on the selection pages within the application for the most up-to-date or accurate information.*
Room Selection Overview Video
Common Error Messages During Room Selection
How to Confirm Your Room When a Roommate Has Pulled You In