Student Organization Discipline
The Office of Student Conduct & Community Standards discloses the disciplinary status of recognized student organizations to help students make informed decisions regarding the organizations they may choose to join.
To visit an area of the webpage, simply click the corresponding button below. Once finished, click your browser's back button to return to this menu.
- Organization Name: The name of the recognized student organization.
- Type: The type of student organization
- RSO - Recognized Student Organization
- MGC - Multicultural Greek Council
- IFC - Interfraternity Council
- Incident Date: The date the of the conduct incident occurance.
- Status: This lists the organizations disciplinary status. If it says resolved that means the organization is no longer on that status, otherwise the date shows how long the organization will be on that status.
- Charge: This lists the alleged charges that the organization received.
- In Violation: This shows that the organization was found in violation for the charge.
- Not in Violation: This shows that the organization was found not in violation for the charge.
- Sanctions: This shows all of the educational sanctions the organization received.
- Sanction Status: This shows whether the sanction has been completed or is still awaiting completion.
Record of Student Organization Discipline