MBA Marketing Concentration
The MBA with marketing concentration provides students with specialized knowledge necessary to understand organizational marketing issues. The curriculum blends theory with applied business practices to enlighten students to the issues and challenges faced in creating and managing a customer oriented marketing function. Specific emphasis is placed on the importance of gathering and analyzing marketing intelligence and creating an understanding of the organization's customers and competitive environment, and developing appropriate marketing initiatives. Advanced courses typically involve cases and/or applied learning projects.
- DS 850 - Operations Management*
- ECON 804 - Managerial Economics (should be taken within first year)*
- MIS 874 - Management Information Systems*
- MKT 805 - Consumer Behavior*
- MKT 890J - Online Branding*
* In addition to core courses