The Wichita State University Psychology Department is committed to conducting applied research to enhance psychological science. At the department's fourteen dedicated research laboratories, groups, and clinics, our faculty members and students work side by side on projects that advance the field of psychology in real and meaningful ways.
With a talented and active faculty providing quality undergraduate and graduate teaching, WSU psychology students develop a solid research orientation and deep connections to the professional community.
- text-driving.jpg: human factors, driving and texting
- StudentsAtCapital.jpg: Students from all 3 programs at the State Capital
- EHY11.5.2016.png: STEM: Expand your horizons
- HF Day turnout.jpg: Good turn out for annual HF day
- plaza close.jpg: jabara hall