Business Procurement Card (BPC) Auditing
Accounts Payable is responsible for auditing Business Procurement Card transactions to ensure all expenditures adhere to WSU and the State of Kansas policies. WSU just launched the Chrome River software that will replace the Pcard log and eForm process!
The following resources have been assembled to assist end users with the Pcard submission process. Additional information can be viewed by clicking on the plus sign in each section.
The following guides will assist you in completing the Pcard Reconciliation (Non-Travel) Expense Report within Chrome River for each transaction shown on the monthly UMB Statement.
Pcard Reconciliation (Non-Travel) Expense Report
- Business Purpose Requirements
- Account Code Tool for Pcard Tiles - be sure to Enable Content to utilize the excel sheet.
Pcard Expense Report Quick Reference Guide
Receipts can be uploaded into Chrome River in various ways. The documents below will assist you in attaching them.
Original receipts must have the following information:
- business name
- date of purchase
- itemization of items purchased and their associated amounts
- total amount of purchase
- payment method
- shipping and handling (if applicable)
- tip/gratuity (if applicable)
- If any receipt cannot be read, it will potentially be deemed an unallowable expense and the cardholder will have to reimburse the university.
The Certified Statement for Receipts form is required when:
- a receipt is lost and a duplicate from the vendor is not available
- the receipt is illegible
- an itemized original receipt is not available from the vendor
Preparing the receipts for submission:
- Ensure receipts are facing the same direction when scanning.
- Do not write on the front or back of the receipts.
- If you highlight any of the information on the receipt it will be difficult to read.
Use the account code tool (excel) to locate the appropriate account code for the good or service purchased. Within each classification is a detailed description used to code purchases accurately.
The Office of Purchasing is responsible for administering the Business Procurement Card program.