Join our Lounge on Zoom!
With the transition of offering programs and services virtually, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion has created an ODI Lounge channel on Zoom! You can join this channel at any time, as this can be a hub for your virtual home away home home. Chat with others, ask questions or even just virtually relax in this Zoom channel. This channel will continue to exist once life returns to normal and we return to our daily routines of physical interactions. To join, follow the instructions below.
- Zoom desktop client for Mac, PC or Linux
- Zoom mobile app for iOS or Android
- Sign up and register for an account at wichitastate.zoom.us
Viewing and Joining Channels
- Sign in to the Zoom client.
- Click Contacts.
- Click Channels to see a list of channels you currently belong to.
- Click the plus icon , then click Join a Channel to view a list of channels you can join.
- Use the search bar and search for ODI Lounge, then hover over the channel name and click Join.
Channels you have joined will be indicated by the group icon in your chat list. The chat list will also indicate if the channel is Public or Private.
- Once you joined the ODI Lounge, you're all set! We look forward to seeing you on Zoom!