Forms & Important Information
MBA Forms & Information
Directed Studies/Independent Studies
This opportunity is a self-initiated independent study under the supervision of an individual member of the MBA graduate faculty.
The following requirements govern enrollment in independent/directed study offerings:
- Consent of the instructor must be obtained before enrollment.
- The content of the study should not be the same as that covered in a regular course.
- Although scheduled on an arranged basis, there must be a sufficient number of contact hours between the student and supervising instructor during the duration of the independent study to ensure consistency with the amount of graduate credit earned in regular course offerings.
- No more than 6 hours of independent study coursework can be used in a degree program. Neither Directed Studies or Independent Studies can be substitued for MBA concentration courses. This option is considered an 800-level elective. Permission of the MBA director is required prior to enrollment.
- Tentative Schedule of Courses- Fall/Spring/Summer 2019-2020
- Sample Schedules for Working Professionals(PDF)
- Sample Schedules for Full-Time/International Students(PDF)
- GMAT Managerial Exemption Form
- Online MBA Request Form
Graduate School Forms & Information
- Application for Degree
To be completed online. Simply log in to the myWSU Portal, and click on the “My Classes” tab. On the right hand side, near the middle, you will see a channel called "Graduation Links." Click on the appropriate link in that channel to proceed.
- Degree Certificate / Degree Status Letter Request Form (PDF)
- Exception Form (PDF)
- Validation Request Form (PDF)
- Graduate Catalog (PDF)
WSU Policies & Resources