REMOTE ADVISING INFORMATION: Walk-in advising is currently not available. All scheduled appointments will be via Zoom, phone or email. Appointments may be scheduled by emailing Jessica.Raburn@wichita.edu. Please check your email on a regular basis for updates from our office.
If you have specific questions regarding an Honors course, your particular Honors
sequence of courses, need general information about post-graduate plans, nationally competitive scholarships, Honors internships and general questions about Honors, our Honors Advisor can help
you. The Honors Advisor does not advise on courses to take in order to complete your
major; those questions are best handled by your College Academic Advisor.
Dean’s Office Hours
Open hours are posted in the office each week and sent out in the weekly update newsletter. Any changes are posted to the website and in the office as they occur.
- Check out the Suggested Honors Course Sequences
- To appeal to override a requirement, start by reviewing our appeals to exceptions
- Explore the details of our various Honors tracks
- Academic Calendar - deadlines for enrollment, dropping classes, and semester beginning and ending dates.
- On-line Catalog - Browse through your general course options.
- Career Development Center - Help with your resume, interviewing skills, and finding the right career path.
- Counseling & Testing Services - Help for test anxiety, mental and emotional guidance, decision-making, interpersonal conflict, or just a place to unwind.
- Office of Student Success - Find a tutor or find resources for being successful on campus.
- Registrar’s Office - Academic regulations and official forms.