Setting the out of office autoreply
Out of office repliies are messages that are sent back to people who send you E-mail messages, generally to let them know that you are out of the office that day. They can be set with a few simple steps:
- Click on the "File" tab. You should see a page that says "Account Information" at the top
- Select "Automatic Replies"
- Click on the toggle next to "Send Automatic replies"
- If you want to specify a date range, Check the box "Only send during this time range:" and select the start and end time.
- Enter the reply you want other people at WSU to see in the "Inside my Organization" box
- If you want to send autoreply messages to people outside of WSU, select the "Outside my Organization" tab. Then Check "Auto-reply to people outside my organization".
- Enter the message you want people outside of WSU to see when they send messages to you.
- Click "OK"