Setting Out of Office Autoreply in Outlook Web Access
Out of office repliies are messages that are sent back to people who send you E-mail messages, generally to let them know that you are out of the office that day. They can be set with a few simple steps:
- Click on "Options" This can be located in the upper right hand corner of the page beneath your name.
- Select "Set Automatic Replies"
- Click on the toggle next to "Send Automatic replies"
- If you want to specify a date range, Check the box "Send replies only during this time period:" and select the start and end time.
- Enter the reply you want other people at WSU to see in the first box
- If you want to send autoreply messages to people outside of WSU check "Send automatic reply messages to senders outside my organization".
- Enter the message you want people outside of WSU to see when they send messages to you.
- Click "Save" (located in the bottom right hand corner)